RE: Problems to run the NV console from web client

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Problems to run the NV console from web client
From: "Chance, Larry" <lchance@sfbcic.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 12:07:38 -0500
I know what you need, but I don't know where to tell you to get it.
Maybe try Tivoli's support group first for this file.  Your problem
is java related.  Or else try this site:
http://java.sun.com/products/plugin/

If you have Netview for NT, you need the file: plugin1_1_3-win.exe.

Once you download and execute the file, you will need to:
   1) clear your browser cache
   2) bring down the browser
   3) bring down the webserver
   4) restart the webserver