Re: Netview 6.0 and patch 5.1.3

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netview 6.0 and patch 5.1.3
From: Bill_Jameson@tivoli.com
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 10:20:30 -0400

Werner,   You cannot do this.  Maintenance on 6.0 will be called 6.0.1 and  will
be available later
this year.   If you want to go back to 5.1.3 you would need to deinstall and
clean your machine
completely and reinstall 5.1.3.  You will run into problems with Framework as
well.
 This is not recommended.  If you need specific things fixed on
6.0, please contact support and let them know your problems.  They may be able
to help you.
Could you elaborate on what problems your are having?

"Genius is the ability to reduce the complicated to the simple."

Bill Jameson
Tivoli Systems
(919)-486-0292

Werner_Claassen@krzn.de on 06/14/2000 08:59:07 AM