was FWK included in Netview?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: was FWK included in Netview?
From: echevarria@es.ibm.com
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 10:15:15 +0200

Dear forumers,

     I have a pair of questions on Framework/Netview licences.
     I recently (on March, 19th) bought some Netview 5.1 packages. Before
buying them I asked my provider if I had to buy also the Framework (since I
know that I need it to install Netview) or Framework was included in
Netview package. The provider answered that I had to buy Netview and also
Framework and -of course- pay for both products. I know that after April
the Framework was shipped for freee with any other Tivoli product, but I'm
not talking about that. Could somebody explain that to me?
     About the licences, I bought four Netviews butI only received one
licence number. It's OK for installation, but I can't imagine how I'll
prove in audit that all my Netviews are licenced. Is that right?

Many thanks in advance,
Juan.

Juan Echevarría López
AT&T Global Network Services