Re: limit on interfaces?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: limit on interfaces?
From: lclark@us.ibm.com
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 09:05:13 -0400

At 5.1.2 I know I had to use the turbo form of the database to handle more
than
81 interfaces. I have not seen any of those devices with V6 yet, but assume
it is
the same. See Appendix G in the Installation manual for V6 for details.

Detroit
---------------------- Forwarded by Leslie Clark/Southfield/IBM on

Kuffer Andreas <Andreas.Kuffer@kuoni.ch>@tkg.com on 06/28/2000 08:08:25 AM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com