netmon.seed file error

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: netmon.seed file error
From: "Robertson, Jim" <jim.robertson@eds.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 14:27:10 -0400
Help!!!

I have been trying to load a new netmon.seed file thru the GUI.  I continue
to receive the message below.  Sometimes the loading of new obj's happens,
sometimes it doesn't.

I am also having other unexplained errors occur that I wonder if they are
related.  Can anyone help me understand what is happening here that will be
causing this error?

        Execution 'Set options for netmon daemon'

        Working...
        Updated /usr/OV/lrf/netmon.lrf
        ERROR: Unable to connect to Tivoli Netview NMS (have you done
ovstart) (1-16)
        Unable to register the /usr/OV/lrf/netmon.lrf

        Operation has completed

Thanks
Jim Robertson
EDS