Re: netmon.seed file error

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: netmon.seed file error
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 14:46:09 -0400

Most likely the IP address or the name of the NetView box has changed since the
last time you used the registration utility, and NetView keeps all that in his
database.  If you run /usr/OV/service/reset_ci  that should solve the problem.
After that completes successfully then you should be able to do the option
change.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT