Re: APM Problem

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: APM Problem
From: lclark@us.ibm.com
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 22:51:11 -0400

Reaching way back, I think I remember something about the number
of bytes that the names add up to. When using APM, however, I always
just use Collections and let it take care of aliases behind the scenes
for me.

Detroit

---------------------- Forwarded by Leslie Clark/Southfield/IBM on

"Frank W. Hansen" <fhansen@enterpriseinnovations.com>@tkg.com on 06/28/2000