Re: Incorrect Routing

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Incorrect Routing
From: lclark@us.ibm.com
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 22:47:54 -0400

Nobody? Well, I've seen a few of those, and sometimes when you use
Test..Locate route via snmp you will see a message about a routing loop.
When I point these out to customers, sometimes when they investigate they
find a real routing loop. Sometimes it is just netview's reaction to a
normal
configuration (I don't know enough to say one way or the other). Anthing
wierd near a firewall I tend to ignore...

Detroit

---------------------- Forwarded by Leslie Clark/Southfield/IBM on

"Brad Martin" <bmartin@METLIFE.COM>@tkg.com on 06/26/2000 02:13:19 PM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com