Reg Cabletron Mibs!

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Reg Cabletron Mibs!
From: "M Robert Prakash" <robertprakash@chennai.tcs.co.in>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 12:33:31 +0530

Hi All

I have a query.I am using Netview for NT v5.1.1.Our Network is built using
Cabletron SS6000 10/100 Mbps port switch and also SSR8.I want Netview to detect
these devices as well to be able to Manage them.So right now I am downloading
all Cabletron Mibs from the website.My Questions are

1.Can I load all the Cabletron Mibs because from the list of Mibs I can't make
out the Mibs for SS6000 and SSR8(If someone knows pls let me know)
2.Do I have to load them in a particular order if so in what order

If any of you have worked with Cabletron Products,pls help me out

Thanks in advance

Regards

Robert