HELP... mofexport.pl

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: HELP... mofexport.pl
From: "Gord Michaels" <gord_michaels@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 10:21:42 PDT
Hello All.

I have CiscoWorks2000 installed along with NetView on our AIX box.
Although this may not be a direct NetView question, it is somewhat related.

I have a Tivoli module called Tivoli for Network Hardware.
>From what I have been reading, this Tivoli module can accesss the database
of CW2K's Resource Manager Essentials to extract all of this information.

However, in order to do this, I must install some code whic is apparently
available from Cisco. The code is called mofexport.pl.

My questions are:

1. Has anyone done this?
2. Does anyone have the URL where I can find it?

Any info much appreciated.

Sincerely,

Gord Michaels.