Tivoli Attributes for object in 6.0

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Tivoli Attributes for object in 6.0
From: Kuffer Andreas <Andreas.Kuffer@kuoni.ch>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 17:46:09 +0200
I'm trying to build a smart set for Tivoli managed machines. But the Tivoli
attributes (isTME, isTMA, isTivoliServer, isTMAGateway, isTMAEndpoint,
isTivoliMN, isTivoliPcMn) for all relevant machines are set to false (Object
Description -> Capabilities -> View/Modify).

It looks to me, that these new attributes are either not set or not scanned
during discovery/demand poll.
Does someone know when those attributes are set? Do these attributes appear
at someones installation?

Any help is very welcome...Andreas

With kind regards / mit freundlichen Gruessen
Andreas Kuffer (System Manager UNIX and Enterprise Management)

Kuoni Travel Ltd.
Dep. TOU
Neue Hard 7
CH-8010 Zuerich
Switzerland
Telefon : + 41 1 277 52 41
Fax     : + 41 1 272 52 55

<<< the smile that you send out returns to you >>>