Re: NV 6.0 MLM Polling and Smartsets

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NV 6.0 MLM Polling and Smartsets
From: "Dean Grant" <dgrant@aholdusa.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 15:22:03 -0400

 We had a similar issue with polling updates in an AIX and NT environment. Ours
turned out to be bugs that were fixed in 5.13 and will be fixed in 6.01. You
might want to contact support and see what they say.

Dean Grant
Ahold Information Systems

Ray Schafer <schafer@tkg.com> on 07/11/2000 03:05:04 PM