Warning from printtool on Solaris 2.7, no graph printing.

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Warning from printtool on Solaris 2.7, no graph printing.
From: "Rauwers, Laurens" <rauwers@hitt.nl>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 11:30:10 +0200
Hello,
Using NetView 5.1.2 on Solaris 2.7

When I use the NetView menu cmd Tools->Print  NetView gives a warning that
it uses /tmp for image files and that in case /tmp has not enough memory
space images will not be printed.

/tmp is mounted on the swap file system(which is virtual memory I think).
A df -k shows that there is a lot of free space.

However when a print of a graph is done, it doesn't print. I guess because
of the warning above.

Is there someone out there who can give me a hint?
Thanks in advance.

Laurens Rauwers