BEWARE - A VIRUS HAS BEEN SENT TO OUR NV-LIST!!!!

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: BEWARE - A VIRUS HAS BEEN SENT TO OUR NV-LIST!!!!
From: "Tremblay, David A." <dtremblay@jhancock.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 09:37:41 -0400
[Tremblay, David A.]  I saw this in my mailbox this morning when I opened up
an e-mail called FWD:Joke from Yossie Mousalli

****** Message from InterScan E-Mail VirusWall NT ******

** WARNING! Attached file Very Funny.vbs contains:

     VBS_LOVELETTER-O virus

   Attempted to clean the file but it is not cleanable.
   It has been deleted.

We caught the virus here at Hancock but you others might not be so lucky.

BE CAREFUL!!!!!

David A. Tremblay                       John Hancock Financial Services
Lead Systems Analyst                    Information Technology Services
Enterprise Management Tools             Technology Shared Services