sar binary

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: sar binary
From: Stephan.Schwalb@debis.de
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 11:08:02 +0200
Hi,

I know its not NetView but perhaps anybody can help ?

I have some AIX machines with multiple processors and I like to verify if the
load is shared well between the CPUs.
The common "monitor" tools doesn't show load selected on CPUs, but there exists
a "sar" binary to do that (I believe).

Does anybody know where I can get the necessary fileset for the "sar" binary or
if there is another tool showing multiple CPU
loads ???

Many thanks in advance

Stephan

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / With kind regards / Saludos

Stephan Schwalb

Systems engineer - Networkmanagement

Tel.: +49 (711)-17-49971
Fax : +49 (711)-17-49663