Security Question

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Security Question
From: "Ferreira, Linda" <FerreiraL@nabisco.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 12:06:09 -0400
To Forum:
I have security turned on and have created several id's.  Can anyone out
there tell me how I can get rid of (or gray out), Under "Administer", the
TME 10 Netview CFG, MLM, SIA, Netview Web Interface, and Start Application.
I would rather not have my users see these options at all.  I have managed
to get rid of Backup and Security Administration, but I've gone through all
the security panels and don't see where I can get rid of the options
mentioned above.  Any assistance would be appreciated.  Thank you!!!!!!

Linda Ferreira
Network Management Center
973-682-6065