Missing aixterm scroll bar after NV5.1.3 patch

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Missing aixterm scroll bar after NV5.1.3 patch
From: "Scherting, Mark" <mscherting@state.mt.us>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 08:51:35 -0600
Greetings to NV-L,

I'm hoping someone can help me with a quick fix to remove an unanticipated
enhancement.  I applied the NV5.1.3 patch last night & now the scroll bar in
aixterms and xterms are missing when telnetting to devices via right click,
Administer, Telnet, aixterm & xterm and via the menu options.

Our environment is now NetView 5.1.3 on AIX 4.2.1.

Thanks in advance!

Mark A. Scherting
State of Montana
Information Services Division