Re: Réf. : [NV-L] netmon is deleting my objects

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Réf. : [NV-L] netmon is deleting my objects
From: "Werner Nixdorf" <werner.nixdorf@datev.de>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 17:31:32 +0200
Hi,

thanks for the immediate reply. It was not my problem, but brought my on the
right way. When I addet the Object's manually again, I made the mistake to
enter it with the right IP-Address, but the wrong domainname. The Netview
polled it, corrected my entries and now they appear correct (as I expect).

I'll document it in my "Netview-Miracle-Archive".

:-))

Werner