Next Release of NetView?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Next Release of NetView?
From: "Smith, Kristi" <kristi_smith@mentorg.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 10:51:24 -0700
Does anyone know when the next release of NetView (v. 6.0.1 or 6.1)  will be
coming out?  I will be upgrading from 5.1.2 to the latest version within the
next two months and I was wondering if I should go with v.6.0 or wait a
little bit for the next release.

Thanks in advance,

Kristi Smith
Mentor Graphics Corporation