Problems using NetView 6.0 for Unix

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Problems using NetView 6.0 for Unix
From: Salinas Sangines Guillermo <gsalinas@scanda.com.mx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 16:56:21 -0500
Hi, recently I installed NetView 6.0 for Unix (AIX, 4.3.3)
I'm using Framework 3.6.2, I've already installed all the patches for the
framework.
I looked at the tivoli ftp site for patches for NetView 6.0, but I didn't
found any required patch.

The problem I have is that NetView is working VERY slow when I do a demand
poll operation.
Also, I've already configured the web access, but when I try to access from
any PC, the applet only presents a window showing "left botton/right
botton".

Does any knows if there is a patch for NetView 6.0 for Unix that could solve
this problem?