Re: Problems using NetView 6.0 for Unix

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Problems using NetView 6.0 for Unix
From: Chris_Wilson@tivoli.com
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 15:55:34 +0100
Hi.   This problem will be corrected in the NV 6.0.1 patch due out very
shortly, but in the meanwhile you can get a fix from the Tivoli ftp site;
ftp.tivoli.com.  Download  plugin1_1_3-win.exe from directory
/corp/outgoing then follow these instructions to install the fix.

                1. Download the "plugin1_1_3-win.exe" file.
                2. Execute the "plugin1_1_3-win.exe" file.
                3. Clear the browser cache.
                4. Set Start.
                5. Select "Programs" .
                6. Select "Java Plug-In Control Panel".
                7. Select "Basic".
                8. Select "Java Run Time Parameters to -mx64m".
                9. Bring down the browser.
                10. Bring down the webserver.
                11. Restart the webserver.
                12. Restart the browser.