Re: Security on Netview

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Security on Netview
From: lclark@us.ibm.com
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 09:42:24 -0400

You can modify the settings for each menu selection in nvsec_admin.
Pick the user group and the file containing the options you are
concerned about and you will see that each option has choices of
'r' and 'x'. Disable the 'r' as well as the 'x' and it won't appear on
their menu at all.

(248) 552-4968 Voicemail, Fax, Pager

Karsten.Schweiger@gecits-eu.com@tkg.com on 07/28/2000 04:52:03 AM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com