Where to get MIBs/traps?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Where to get MIBs/traps?
From: "Treptow, Craig" <Treptow.Craig@principal.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 09:52:11 -0500
Hi.  I know this isn't Netview specific, but I'm not sure where else to go.

In my events window, I see a lot of traps that are unknown.  The message says
"Trap found with no known format in trapd.conf(4)  Enterprise excelan
(1.3.6.1.4.1.23.*.*)...  Farther along in the message I see that it is
"private.enterprises.novell.mibDoc.10.1.44" (or others).  When I browse down
to ...mibDoc, I only have:

lantern (2.1)
snmpDot3RptrMgt (2.2)
ipx (2.5)
netware-GA-alert-mib (2.8)
token-ring-hub-mib (2.12)
ripsap (2.20)

The only Novell MIB's I have apparently came with Netview.  They are:

novell-rip-sap.v1mib
novell-nw2snmp-1.0.mib
novell-lantern-1.3.mib
novell-ipx.v1mib
novell-hubnmltr-2.0.mib
novell-hubnmle-1.0.mib

It appears I am missing some MIB's, but I've been poking around on Novell's
site and can't seem to find anymore.

So where does a person go to find these?

Craig Treptow
Principal Financial Group
I/S Network Administration