Re: Where to get MIBs/traps?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Where to get MIBs/traps?
From: Jim Kellock <jkelloc@ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2000 14:21:21 -0400
Just compiling the MIBS won't help your events desk figure out the
traps.  For that you need to have the enterprises and traps defined in
your trapd.conf.  There's a file at
ftp://ftp/yars/free.net/pub/software/netware/nwman/mwise called
nwaux1.exe that contains a bunch of Netware mibs, including trap mibs,
against which you can run mib2trap.  The readme in the directory file is
dated 1998, so it's not too old, and may have what you want.

Has in it:
NWALARM.MIB
NWHOSTX.MIB
NWSERVER.MIB
NWTREND.MIB
that would probably be of interest to you.