RE: Next Release of NetView?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Next Release of NetView?
From: "Joel A. Gerber" <joel.gerber@usaa.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 12:11:33 -0500
We are working a case with Tivoli Support right now, and were told that the
first NetView patch for V6 (6.0.1) will be shipped to us late this week, or
early next week.  We had requested to be put on the "hot list" to get it as
soon as possible.

Joel Gerber - I/T Networking Professional - USAA Information Technology Co.
- San Antonio, TX
* (210)913-4231         * mailto:Joel.Gerber@USAA.com   "
http://www.usaa.com