RE: Next Release of NetView?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Next Release of NetView?
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 08:16:35 -0400

6.0.1 is a maintenance upgrade to 6.0.   You must migrate to 6.0 before you can
apply 6.0.1

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT

Jorge Jiles <Jorge.Jiles@ualberta.ca> on 08/11/2000 03:44:54 PM

To:   IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l@tkg.com>
Subject:  RE: [NV-L] Next Release of NetView?

Is Netview 6.0.1 the complete application package or is just an upgrade to
6.0?. Do I need to install 6.0 and then upgrade or I can upgrade right from
5.1?

Thanks.

.
Jorge A Jiles