Re: Netview version

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netview version
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 10:26:10 -0400

The latest version of NetView is 6.0, for all operating systems,  AIX, Solaris,
Tru64, and NT.  A maintenance upgrade, 6.0.1, will be shipping within a couple
of weeks.  A 6.1 is being planned, but won't be available until some time next
year.  Version 5.1 is still in support, as well, with the current level being
5.1.3.

I don't keep tabs on other products, like Optivity or Ciscoworks.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT

Sergio Cardona <scardona@visiontech.com.co> on 08/08/2000 10:14:37 AM