Re: Backup

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Backup
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 15:14:40 -0400

You need to run /usr/OV/service/reset_ci.  That will fix your NetView problem.
But you still have a Framework problem.
That may be fixed if  you source the Tivoli environment  first " .
/etc/Tivoli/setup_env.sh  " .
If you still cannot start the Tivoli desktop then come on back with another
append and we will discuss that or see the appends I made yesterday and the day
before about this very thing in the list.

In general you cannot just copy NetView wherever you like, or change the IP
address or hostname of the NetView box without doing something since those are
part of its database.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT