Netmon Startup Error

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Netmon Startup Error
From: "Patel, Shaileshbhai B" <shaileshbhai.patel@eds.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 09:41:25 -0400
Hello,

        I am receiving following error when I try to start Netmon daemon.

object manager name: netmon
behavior:            OVs_WELL_BEHAVED
state:               NOT_RUNNING
PID:                 3791
last message:        Initialization complete.
exit status:         exited on signal 11

        I have NetView 6.0 installed on SUN E250. O/S Level is Solaris 2.7.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,