Re: NV web client

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NV web client
From: farukg@us.ibm.com
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 09:17:36 -0600

Hello Leslie,
My webserver runs on port 8069. From my dos prompt I will start the nvcw
using the command ncvw.bat <hostname or IP address> 8069 .  The client
comes up and I have no problem displaying the events, server status, etc.
Then I try to open a map, a message appears in the dos window I used to
start the client:
connecting to port 33xxx.

I brought up nv web client on a server that is not going through a firewall
to get to NV Web server and had no problem bringing up the map, thus the
reason for my posting and my question.

Thanks
Faruk Grozdanic
IBM GS SDC - West