Re: MIBs

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: MIBs
From: Mythili Kannan <mythili@anytech-inc.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 10:34:14 -0400
Not sure if this is supported or not.
This is what I did and it worked ok for me.
Copied snmpmib, snmpmib.bin,snmpv2mib and snmpv2mib.bin files from the old
server.  It worked fine.  In fact, you may not even need snmpmib.bin,
snmpv2mib.bin copies.  Just touch these files and invoke xnmsnmpconf; these
files will be created off the loaded mibs when snmpconf is run the first
time, I think.

- Regards, Mythili