Vendor Web Integration

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Vendor Web Integration
From: "Joel A. Gerber" <joel.gerber@usaa.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 14:52:40 -0500
Blaine,

Can you provide some details on how you added the "HTTP supported" fields to
the devices?  Also, are you using the "HTTP managed" field at all?  We are
trying to integrate the NetView and CiscoWorks web interfaces.  We got it
working (somewhat), by manually defining the management URL for a device,
but would like some automated way of defining the database fields for all
the devices, and correctly setting the fields on newly-discovered devices.

Joel Gerber - I/T Networking Professional - USAA Information Technology Co.
- San Antonio, TX
* (210)913-4231         * mailto:Joel.Gerber@USAA.com   "
http://www.usaa.com