Re: Tivoli Decision Support 2.1 for NetView

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Tivoli Decision Support 2.1 for NetView
From: Leonid.Golstein@gecits-eu.com
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 17:06:56 +0100

Hello Leslie,

thanks, it was my error !

Gruesse - Best regards

Leonid Golstein
GE Capital IT Solutions / GE CompuNet Computer AG
European Information Management, Europe
Europaring 34-40, 50170 Kerpen, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 2273 / 597-259, Fax: +49 (0) 2273 / 597-570, Mobile: +49 (0) 172
/ 8421230
E-Mail : Leonid.Golstein @ gecits-eu.com
http://www.gecits-eu.com

This email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not disclose or use the information contained in it.
If you have received this mail in error, please tell us
immediately by return email and delete the document.

lclark@us.ibm.com on 25.08.2000 15:01:16