RE: AW: Re: Where o where should I put my CGI scripts ?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: AW: Re: Where o where should I put my CGI scripts ?
From: "Boyles, Gary P" <gary.p.boyles@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 08:59:03 -0700
Folks,
I am also interested in getting my CGI scripts to work.  This time...
its on NT  (I'm trying to move some over from AIX NetView).

A couple of questions... since it wasn't quite clear (to me) in the
threads below:
  a)  Can CGI scripts be executed with the Jetty-Server distributed
        with NetView 6.0 (IF) the CGI servlet is installed.
  b)  If the answer to the above is yes...Would you have an exact
        down-load point available for this servlet?

Thanks.

Gary Boyles, Intel