RE: NVAUTH Help

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: NVAUTH Help
From: Stephen Elliott <selliott@epicrealm.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 14:36:16 -0500
Thanks, Luc, I overlooked the obvious.

Regards,

Steve Elliott
Sr. Network Mgmt. Engineer
epicRealm, Inc.
214-570-4560

-----Original Message-----
From: luc BARNOUIN [mailto:luc.barnouin@FR.AIRSYSATM.THOMSON-CSF.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2000 11:18 AM
To: IBM NetView Discussion
Subject: Re: [NV-L] NVAUTH Help

Stephen,

refer to man pages :
nvauth [-login nvid nvgid [password]] [-logout nvid] [-v]

We add no difficulty in invoquing this within scripts, but you need at least
the
nvsecd deamon to be started.
Remark : on True64 UNIX (Digital), you first need to login at DCE level. I
don't
know how it is handled on other UNIX platforms.

Regards
Luc