Re: Where's the Web Server???

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Where's the Web Server???
From: Mythili Kannan <mythili@anytech-inc.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 17:39:02 -0400
Hi:
The web client connects to the OpenSource Web Server (HTTP Servlet server)
jetty.
There is an lrf for web server (webserver.lrf in/usr/OV/lrf directory).
Ensure that you register this lrf via ovaddobj command.

Also, you may need the plug-in for Java swings depending on the version of
the browser.
This is described in Release Notes 6.0

- Regards, Mythili