Re: Netfinity to Netview via SNMP

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netfinity to Netview via SNMP
From: Daniel Lehman <dlehman@hurricanetechgroup.com>
Date: 21 Sep 2000 10:18:13 -0700
I understand the configuration required for the TEC Adapter.  The events are
not showing up into Netview but they do in Netfinity.  I loaded the Netfinity
MIBS into Netview, but am wondering how to further troubleshoot the arrival of
SNMP events into Netview.  The SNMP service on the servers are configured
properly.  The TEC material i understand.  Sorry about the confusion.