Re: Registratin file question

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Registratin file question
From: lclark@us.ibm.com
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 09:23:52 -0400

I found this in the Programmers' Guide....
(f.menu, f.action, then ...

f. "built-in-function-name"
Built-in functions are internal Tivoli NetView. They are functions that
implement internal Tivoli NetView callbacks, providing functionality for
menu items, such as Help..On Version, File..New Map..., and so on. These
are provided so that the Tivoli NetView program can use the same file-based

menu registration just as other applications do. Each function begins with
the f. followed by a unique identifier describing the function. The Tivoli
NetView registration file contains several examples of internal functions,
such as f.star center.
Note:
These internal functions are designed for Tivoli NetView. If you use them
with other applications, use them with caution.
I take that to mean that I should not try to use them, and don't look for
further doc, but you may be able, by inspection, to map them to the calls
listed in the Programmers' Reference.

Detroit

"Yang, Peter" <peter.yang@lmco.com>@tkg.com on 09/25/2000 09:38:28 PM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com