DB2 Support for TDS NetView Guides

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: DB2 Support for TDS NetView Guides
From: "Jason Hill" <jhill40@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 13:56:29 BST
Hi,

can anyone please help.  I am trying to find out whether there is an efix
available which will allow the TDS Netview guides to work with a DB2
database.  I have heard reports that say there is one available, but no one
seems to know where to get hold of it.

My customer has UDB 5.2 for AIX and NetView 6.01 for UNIX running on AIX
4.3.3.  If support IS provided for DB2 in the guides for the above version
of DB2, does this also follow that the NetView Database component also
supports this level of DB2?

I suspect that the answer to this is NO, but I'd be happy for anyone to
prove me wrong.

Any help you can provide would be gratefully received.

Many thanks,

Jason Hill.