nv6000 log file

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: nv6000 log file
From: scott.hammons@farmersinsurance.com
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 10:15:53 -0500

Hello all,

I would like suggestions/comments on containing the size of the nv6000.log file.
I updated my startup script to include the -nl option when starting Netview, but
I was wondering if there was anything else that could be done.  Also, what
happens if the file becomes to large to edit with an editor like vi?  Is it okay
just to blow the file away, as I assume that it will just be recreated when
Netview is started up again.  Thanks in advance for any suggestions/comments.

Scott Hammons, Consultant
Advanced Integrated Solutions, Inc.
(Farmers Line) 405-782-5302
(Pager) 888-520-0517