Re: NetView Events

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NetView Events
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 12:28:56 -0400
This is working as designed.  The <none> means that there is no source
outside of NetView.  The source id gets changed by netmonto be the host
that the trap is about when the trap is about nodes and interfaces.  It has
always been this way.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT