Re: Nvserverd cores on AIX 4.3.3

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Nvserverd cores on AIX 4.3.3
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 11:19:12 -0400
You should be at 5.1.3 or 6.0.1 if you want to run with 4.3.3, at least
that is our recommendation.  5.1.1 was never tested with 4.3.3 as far as I
recall,  and I while I don't recall anything abut 6.0.0, I have not fixed
any nvserverd cores in a very long time.  I recommend that you apply the
latest NetView maintenance.
If you have a core at that level then you should call Support so tht
someone can look at it.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT