Re: config poll & demand poll bug

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: config poll & demand poll bug
From: "Leslie Clark/Southfield/IBM" <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 18:35:00 -0400
Don't assume it does a comparison. I believe it just re-fetches the data.
It says that about one-word descriptors as well. It's just chatty. What's
probably incomplete is the message it issues when it reports its action -
it only gives the first word of  it in the first reference. But it does
replace
the whole thing, and it does do that every time whether it needs to or not.

Detroit

"Peter Anderson" <pETERanderson@westpac.com.au>@tkg.com on 10/09/2000
08:54:57 PM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com