nvpagerd

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: nvpagerd
From: "Hicks, Oscar - CIM-2" <orhicks@bpa.gov>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 06:51:55 -0700
                Good morning all, we have recently changed our telephone
system to 10 digit dialing. However, since that change our netview no longer
pages on traps/alerts that we have set. I have updated the nvcarriers
telephone numbers to include the change as well as individual pager
accounts. Also I have stopped and restarted the nvpagerd daemons. If anyone
has some insight on this or has experience this as well, please feel free to
share. Thanks in advance.

                Oscar R. Hicks
                Bonneville Power Administration