Re: NVPAGERD

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NVPAGERD
From: "Leslie Clark/Southfield/IBM" <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 22:41:30 -0400
The nvpagerd daemon only requires the nvsecd and ovspmd daemons
to be running. So you can stop all of the others and leave it up. You can
see
a concise lineup of the dependancies by running the
/usr/OV/service/nvstat command. Shutting them down out of order only
means more messages in the nettl log, and some falling down on their
own when ones they are dependant on go down. So use ovstop <daemon>
to stop all but those three.

Detroit

Scott.Bursik@fritolay.com@tkg.com on 10/18/2000 03:42:52 PM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com