Re: Netview VErsion 6.01

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netview VErsion 6.01
From: "Leslie Clark/Southfield/IBM" <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 16:39:48 -0400
I seem to be getting some repeats, so maybe I am missing some appends as
well. But Headley, have you told us the platform you are running on, and
the nature
of the problem you are having?

Detroit

Headley Brown <habrown@fsl.org.jm>@tkg.com on 10/12/2000 09:07:39 AM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com

To:   nv-l@tkg.com
cc:
Subject:  [NV-L] Netview VErsion 6.01

Headley Brown wrote:

 We recently received version 6.01 in our environment from IBM. However,
we are have problems installing the client. The server and the potential
clients are in different subnets of the network. We realize that only by
placing a client in the same subnet as the server the installation
completes. Is there any way to install Netview on clients that are in
different subnets from that of the server. Somehow Netview seems heavily
Netbios dependent.

Thanks in advance for you speedy response.

(See attached file: habrown.vcf)