Re: Wake on LAN

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Wake on LAN
From: Ebagley2@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 20:30:41 EDT
The Tools -> Wired for Mgt -> Wake-Up GUI option uses
\usr\ov\reg\advanced\c\nvwakeup.reg.  You should be able to edit the nvwakeup
command in that file to use the desired options.  The command is listed
towards the bottom of the file:

/usr/ov/bin/nvwakeup.exe -b 255.255.255.255 -n

Elizabeth
Tivoli Education

In a message dated Thu, 19 Oct 2000  5:32:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Robert