Re: SNMP trap

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: SNMP trap
From: Jim Kellock <jkelloc@ibm.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 00:41:12 -0700
There's a command file called snmpinfo on most systems.  Syntax is
different than the snmptrap on netView, and varies from OS to OS, but
it'll be the source, destination, enterprise, and two trap identifiers,
bindings, etc, in whatever order.  If you have a minimally installed AIX
box, you may have to go install the package or lpp that has the tool.