Re: Netview Processes not Starting

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netview Processes not Starting
From: "Bursik, Scott" <Scott.Bursik@fritolay.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 10:58:22 -0500
        I am not sure with Solaris, but I have had the issue with AIX and I
had to enter into smit and stop and restart the daemons there. After that
everything worked fine. Ovsop and ovstart didnt work for some reason.

        Scott

        scott.hammons@farmersinsurance.com
        10/25/2000 10:33 AM
        Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion
<nv-l@tkg.com>@SMTP@Exchange