Re: Netview Processes not Starting

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netview Processes not Starting
From: scott.hammons@farmersinsurance.com
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 11:12:42 -0500

Thanks Scott!  I used the serversetup option and stopped all the daemons and
then restarted them and I had no problems.

Scott Hammons

|--------+--------------------------->
|        |          "Bursik, Scott"  |
|        |          <Scott.Bursik@fri|
|        |          tolay.com>       |
|        |                           |
|        |          10/25/00 10:58 AM|
|        |          Please respond to|
|        |          IBM NetView      |
|        |          Discussion       |
|        |                           |
|--------+--------------------------->
  >--------------------------------------------------------|
  |       To:     IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l@tkg.com>    |
  |       cc:     (bcc: Scott C                            |
  |       Hammons/OKCDC/Farmers/USA/Zurich)                |
  |       Subject:     Re: [NV-L] Netview Processes not    |
  |       Starting                                         |

           I am not sure with Solaris, but I have had the issue with AIX and I
had to enter into smit and stop and restart the daemons there. After that
everything worked fine. Ovsop and ovstart didnt work for some reason.

           Scott

           scott.hammons@farmersinsurance.com
           10/25/2000 10:33 AM
           Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion
<nv-l@tkg.com>@SMTP@Exchange